Friday, September 17, 2010

I Love School!

School really started this week.  Yaaaaa!!!  Ok, I'm done, it's just that I really like school, and I'm not kidding.  I'm the sort of person who looks back at my day almost every night to see if I accomplished something worth-while.  When summer vacation came along at first I enjoyed having no school work, but after a month it began to ware on me.  My days weren't satisfying, almost every night I would look at the day and it felt like I had wasted it.  Pretty soon it got so bad at I couldn't set my mind to anything, I was irritable and dissatisfied, I couldn't even start on my school work early.  Also, things happened that delayed us starting school back up again, but now we're good.  I've got Biology this year, and a new English book (if my sister ever finds it again).  I love all my subjects, math is the hardest but that's because I haven't been doing it all summer.  Oh, and I'm tacking a half semester in Logic, it's pretty easy right now, but then again I've only got to the second chapter. ♥ (o:

Have a blessed day
Morgan J

No comments:

Post a Comment