Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Balloons!!!!

Well the worms may not have gone over as well as hoped for, but me and my older sister had another idea while we were decorating the kitchen.  We (I really mean I) blow up two big trash bags full of balloons, and got a headache while doing it.  Someone should put a warning on the balloons: when blowing up a large number of balloons use cation, side affects may occur, headaches, blurred vision, general lack of oxygen.  Anyway, back to the story, we waited till after super and Wyatt (my little brother) was playing in the living-room.  Me and my older sister each had a bag, and at the same time we both dumped our balloons on him.  Well things progressed after that, to a family wide balloon fight.  That was probable the funnest part of the day, everyone enjoyed it, even the dog, she got to pop one or two. (o: 

No comments:

Post a Comment