Sunday, September 5, 2010

Finished

Just to let you know, I finished Reilly's Luck to day, all 229 pages.  It was purity good, easy to read, and had a good end.  All good books must have a good ending, except, maybe, a really really good book, like The Last Of The Mohicans.  Anyway, I probably would have finished Reilly's Luck sooner, but Friday and Saturday, things were rather busy, and I didn't get around to reading it.  So I had to finish it to day. 
Right now I debating what to read next, I have five new World War II books from the library, and three more Louis L'Amour books also from the library.  I've already started, one of the WWII books, I might finish that one before starting any more.  Yaa, that sounds good, I probably do that.  But knowing me, I wouldn't count on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment