Saturday, December 27, 2014

New Yeat Resolutaion: Change

 Image source: wikipedia.org
The new year is almost here.  I've been thinking about what my new year resolutions would be and I think I have it.  It's time for a mental change.  Writing has always been a fun hobby for me.  Something I loved doing and hoped one day to do for a living but only when I was grown up.  Well this year I will change that.  I'm still thinking like a want-a-be writer.  If I want to get better I need to change that and start thinking like a professional writer.  So that is my goal this coming year.  Take writing seriously and put all my effort into it instead of a casual attempt.  The way I think has to change before my writing does.

So what are your new year resolutions?

Have a great week 
Morgan J

No comments:

Post a Comment