Saturday, October 18, 2014

Warm Colors and Cold Nightins

My Picture
Summer is coming to an end.  The last flowers have bloomed and the nights are growing longer.  This is the season of warm colors and cold nights.  Of new sweaters and good food.  The year is rapping up and National Novel Writing Month is almost here.  I was ready to start writing a novel in the first week of October.   It has been really hard to keep focus on the stories I have going.  The first edit on the Nightin book has sunk to almost nil.  I'm also writing a story for my sister's Christmas present, and that one is still in the planning stages.   I finally figured out what I'm going to write for November, so that means lots of planning and outlining.  Fall has a lot of anticipation rapped up in it; NaNoWriMo, Thanksgiving and looking forward to Christmas.  Personally I'm expecting to write like crazy this fall.  Drink apple cider and tea.  Put flannel sheets on my bed and see Orion in the sky at night.  Cut out red, orange and yellow leaves for the thanksgiving tree.  Ware my warm coats even in the afternoon and watch the leaves change colors.

I hope you enjoy this short season as much as I do.
Have a blessed week.
Morgan J

No comments:

Post a Comment