Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Secant Draft

Hello all,
I'm still alive.  You probably forgot all about me and my tiny blog.  No matter.  I forgive you.  Life goes on.
Now I have to be completely honest with you readers.  My writing group gave us all some homework; to publish a blog.  So this is me doing my long overdue assignment.  Also people have told me as a want-to-be author, that I need to make connections.  Here's me putting myself out there.  Do you feel the connection?  Me nether.  I'll just have to keep trying. 
As part of the homework I am revamping the whole blog, new title new look, everything I can think of; the secant draft of the blog if you will.  I will also be posting every two weeks.  That doesn't sound like very much but if you consider that before I have rarely ever posted more then once every two months, this seems like quite the overflow. 
I'm not sure what day of the week my next post will come on, but for sure some time two weeks from now.  I can believe I just committed to that.  Maybe its because I'm writing this at 1 in the morning.  I get a little strange late at night.  When it gets about 12:00 I start doing and saying things that I wouldn't normally do if I were sane.  I better publish this to night before my sanity returns to me and I chicken out.  If I wait I will never get this started.

So on that note, good night or good morning which ever one it is, I write you again in two weeks.
Morgan J

No comments:

Post a Comment