Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Plot Progresses

Now I'm really getting started, finally.  After I finished Hunting Peace I experienced a mild case of writers block.  The second book was just not coming along, I had characters but no plot, I had problems but no solutions.  A few days ago I was complaining about my lack of ideas and the multitude of surplus characters that I had and my older sister suggested killing of one of the extras.  I didn't give it much thought then but yesterday I was playing with the idea a little bit and peaces started falling into place.  There was my plot and there was the title, all I had to do was kill off that one character.  So to day I'm killing Mitchel.  It's turning out to be sadder then I first thought, Mitchel was such a nice guy I'll miss him.  I'm kind of reluctant to kill him off but than again he needs to die for the plot to progress.  Guess I'll just have to keep a box of tissues close and plow through it.  sniff!

You all have a very blessed day
Morgan J

No comments:

Post a Comment